Barkfoot tagged me. This is the first for this blog. Darlene tagged my What's the Up blog (I haven't forgotten D...! Really! And now that I have the food blog, I'll put the MeMe on that one...)
Five things I was doing 10 years ago.
1) Obsessing about a man I couldn't have.
2) Discovering the Eastern Seaboard.
3) Struggling to find my way back to the Church.
4) Spending a lot of time in doctor's offices getting poked and prodded.
5) Spending far too many weekends drinking and dancing trying to forget about the previously mentioned dude.
Favorite snack food.
1) Quesadillas with Pañela, avocado and cilantro.
2) Hummus and warm pitas.
3) Stove top popped popcorn drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and tossed with garlic powder, Parmesan and kosher salt.
4) Soft scrambled eggs in a slightly burned flour tortilla with cream cheese and Ortega Chili.
5) Peanut Butter.
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire (uh, how about "multi-millinaire?).
1) Enroll in culinary school just for the hell of it.
2) Start and furnish supplies for photography and art programs for children in low income neighborhoods (these programs are endangered and quickly disappearing! They saved me and inspired me when I was young).
3) Open a photo studio complete with test kitchen and shoot just because.
5) Set my parent's up so they wouldn't have to work anymore.
Five songs I know all the lyrics to.
1) White Flag -- Dido.
2) Words --- Bee Gees
3) Blister in the Sun -- Violent Femmes
4) Martha - Tom Waits
5) Should I Stay or Should I Go? -- The Clash
Five bad habits. (only 5?!)
1) Driving way too fast.
2) Starting projects I don't have time to finish.
3) Screening my calls.
4) Staying up way too late watching bad TV often accompanied by above mentioned crap snack food while blog hopping.
5) Expressing my opinions when they aren't always wanted!
Five things I like to do.
1) Drive way too fast.
2) Sing really loud and off-key while driving way too fast.
3) Driving way too fast up the coast of California (not that this is anything to be proud of but during good weather, I can do San Diego to San Francisco in 9 hours instead of the 11 it should be at speed limit...ah, the beauty of Interstate 5 and "cow-ville") while singing really badly without a game plan as to where I'll end up.
4) Driving up the coast of California while singing really badly without a game plan as to where I'll end up and discovering a cool new scene to photograph.
5) Wine-tasting trips up the coast of California (SD to Napa - 10hrs!).
Five things I will never wear again.
1) My baptismal gown.
2) White go-go boots
4) Flash dance style leggings in public (remember those? oui! what were we thinking!?)
5) Spiked heels.
So, I'm s'posed to name five people…But this blog as a photo blog is relatively new and I don't have a whole lotta people reading (and if they are, they aren't commenting) so I'm not gonna necessarily name any...I had a lot more regularly commenting readers when this blog was Fodder... (For those of you who were used to clicking here and finding uncensored confessions and rants of a crazy single Catholic chick muddling through life, I moved Fodder to a different blog and made it invite only…)