it's been how long?

I know.
Long time no post…Life has been a roller-coaster ride. Trying to balance my job (Real, ethical, serious journalism is taking a huge hit and the newspaper I work for has not been able to escape the financial downfall. Luckily for me, I've been spared the hatchet…for now.) with squeezing in time to work on my side business (Opened a storefront on Etsy, designed my packaging, new logo, and working on my new website for it.) and family issues (Stressful. Life-changing. Personal.)…

I miss shooting for fun. Been a while since I've had time to wander with camera in hand. These days, it's mostly my jewelry designs, some freelance portrait work or food photography for the newspaper.

So Kleopatra…here's one…

and look! A pooch too! I shot it while hiking with some friends and their four-legged friend.

Comments

  1. YAY! You know i love dogs, so what a treat. And you captured a beautiful area. (And it reminds me how much i miss the sun! When will the rain stop!?)

    i think i know some of what you are going through right now... family troubles, job concerns (thankfully we've been spared the hatchet, indeed), personal demons to fight... we just have to have FAITH that all is just as it should be and that we'll see the proverbial light SOON/

    *HUGS* and thanks for the inspiration with your words and photos. The beauty in nature and sharing it with others... always a big help and always appreciated in this crazy ol' world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts