Barb 'Red' Portrait Session







When I reached my teens, I had it in my head that I wanted to be a fashion photographer. I was relentless! My poor sisters (I'm the eldest of 5!) were always having to pose for me when we were young. I'd do their makeup, dress them up, pose them, shoot photos and do it over and over again. I can't believe they still sit for me! :)

My sister is an aesthetician and works in a spa. She basically is a walking billboard for herself and is always experimenting with her look. This is a session we did right after she went red. I love the look. She normally wears her hair long and dark. I'll post some shots with that look at a later time.

More SISTER portraits to come! I just gotta get a couple of them to sit for me again! Hear that girls?

Comments

Popular Posts