'Tis the season!

SQglassbird_5293

I can't quite believe that it's Thanksgiving week already. Seriously, where did the year go?

Of course, I absolutely adore the holiday season! There's a bit of a chill in the air and I actually got to use the fireplace for the first time of the season the other night.

Next weekend, the Christmas decor will be making their way out of their boxes and onto my mantle and walls. I even plan on putting up a tree for the first time in a at least two years. I can hardly wait! I love coming home to the smell of pine filling up my house. It takes me back right back to my childhood and the anticipation of the coming celebration.

In honor of those memories and the coming season, I'm offering free U.S and Canadian shipping on orders placed between now and 12/15 at my jewelry Etsy storefront.

Happy Thanksgiving week everyone!

Until next time, Ani.
:-)

cherryrose_5280

callaRD_5235

Comments

Popular Posts