{ link } DIY Craft Project: Photo Transfer Eggshell Topiaries for Your Easter Dinner Table

Topiararypromo
I'm so pleased to announce a new gig: I'm a Food & Dining Blog contributing writer over on the soon to officially launch site, Tree.com. I was approached by @DarleneEats (My Burning Kitchen) to write and shoot for the new blog and I jumped at the challenge of working in regular freelance work in my off hours at the newspaper.

The site had a soft launch last week and will have an official launch here soon but it's up and running and there are tons of great articles and blog posts to wile away the time with while taking away some useful information on living well.

I volunteered to do this particular project in my spare time for the newspaper originally. But the issue it was supposed to publish in was tight on space and it got cut. Luckily for me, Darlene chatted with the editor for the Home+Garden Blog Channel and my project was accepted there. It published today and is my first post on the new site.

Head on over here to read the instructions on how to create these whimsical placeholders for you table.

Until next time…

{ 4pm 4/21/11 -----  UPDATE: TREE.COM IS STILL IN BETA. If you encounter an error message, please bear with them and try back in a day or so. Thank you! Ani }

Comments

Popular Posts