Pacific Northwest Part 2: More Good Eats { link love }

Artichoke_0495x2

The piping hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip with freshly fried pita chips was so delicious, I wish I hadn't ordered a sandwich so I could indulge and eat the entire appetizer by myself. 
It's from this place:
Artichoke_0491x

The oldest bar in Seattle located in Pioneer Square
I also inhaled some fish.
Yes.
Me. 
The one who says, "Yuck!" to fish. I was temporarily possessed.
Fridayharbor_003x

It was so yummy, that I was almost finished with the goodie basket when I realized I hadn't shot it yet. 
I also tried this:
Ipanema_006x
The meat. Not the guy. That would have just been weird. He's married. And young. And I'm old. 
So old that I'm easily side-tracked. What was I saying... Oh, yeah!
Head on over to Tree.com's Food & Dining Channel to read what the heck this all means. Especially if you're planning a trip in and around Seattle. I promise, more pretty pictures, too. 
Until next time…
¡Buen Provecho!
Ani

Comments

Popular Posts